7.23.2008

Coolest Stroller!

I thought I would take this opportunity to tell everyone about one of our newest and greatest products: the Micralite Toro Stroller. Not having any kids myself, I admit that I don't have a lot of experience with strollers. That being said, I do work in the juvenile product industry so I have actually seen and pushed a few strollers in my time at SCI.

The Toro Stroller is the lightest (non-umbrella stroller) I have ever seen, weighing in at 19 pounds. Not only that, but it is super easy to maneuver. Seriously, you can turn it on a dime...with one hand. The folding mechanism takes a few tries to get the hang of, but once you're past that initial learning curve, it is super easy, as well. The thing that sold me, though (if all the above weren't enough) was how small it folded and the fact that it will stand upright, on it's own, when folded, too. You don't have to use an awkward kick stand, either...it just stands up!

The Toro comes with a multi-position, fully reclining seat, rain cover, all weather hood, tire air pump and foot muff. It has a bumper bar and an under-seat basket, too. There are numerous accessories to purchase, as well, including a washable, fleece seat liner, travel bag, all terrain kit, car seat adaptors and sun & bug shield.

You can get the stroller two ways: just the stroller or as a "Newborn System." The Newborn System comes with the same things that the stroller does, but with a carry cot and car seat adaptor, too! (oh, the carry cot can be purchased separately, as well)



While I agree that there is no "perfect stroller" on the market, I have to say that the Micralite Toro comes pretty darn close!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!