Oh my goodness! My baby girl just said "Muh, muh, muh, muh" and "Buh, buh, buh, buh"! Have I mentioned that she is growing up way too fast!?
We have booked our flights! Yup, we're taking our baby girl on a plane to go see her Uncle Dave and Aunt Sarah in New Mexico. Now that we have gotten our tickets, all sorts of things are running through my head...
- Is there a charge to check a car seat?
- How much stuff should we take?
- Should we take our Toro stroller?
- If we take our stroller, should we check it at the gate?
- How will Lea be on the plane?
- Will she sleep or wiggle the whole time?
- What do I do if she needs a diaper change on the flight???
- Will she nurse during take off and landing or will she be too distracted?
- Will people look at me weird if I'm nursing?
- What if she cries on the flight?
- During our layover, will we make the next flight in time?
- When we get there, will the car seat fit in my brother's car?
- How will Lea sleep away from home for the first time?
- What toys should I take for her? And how many?
- Should I buy baby food out there or take my Babycook?
First of all, we love our Beaba Babycook! After Lea had enough of rice cereal and avocado, we decided to try sweet potatos. We got some locally grown sweet potatos from Kevin's parents and prepared them with the Babycook....