3.17.2009

Listen Up!

Mom got us a fabulous cd, Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of the Pixies . It is so cool! The songs are nice and soft (and could put ME to sleep) but the coolest thing is I recognize all the songs so I won't get bored with them. The company that makes these cd's has them for lots of other bands too... including Pink Floyd, The Eagles, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, The Rolling Stones and The Beach Boys (to name a few). I may have to get another one!

Another cd we just received, but haven't listed to yet, is Baby Sounds for Pets . It's quite simply a cd of sounds to prepare your pet for baby. The play lists includes, "Baby Talk", "Baby Crying", "Baby Laughter", "Baby Temper Tantrum" and "Baby Cooing/Gurgling." To be honest with you, this will probably end up being a nice tool to help Kevin and I get ready, too!!! I'll be sure to report back and let you know what Bailey thinks of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!