5.25.2009

Strawberries and the Beach

Saturday morning, Kevin and I went to pick strawberries with my neices and nephew. We had a lot of fun!



Then, we headed to Atlantic Beach for the Memorial Day weekend. The weather was perfect and we spent the majority of the day Sunday on the beach. Well, since I am almost 6 months pregnant, I can't lay on my stomach anymore. In fact, it has been months since I have been able to! My wonderful husband had a fantastic idea and dug a "belly hole" for me in the sand...

It was perfect!!!!

Unfortunatley, I burn very easily these days so I didn't get to lay on my stomach for very long. It was wonderful while it lasted, though!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet hubby! You look great Jess- glad you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! I would have killed for a belly hole in my bed for my last 6 months of pregnancy. I missed that part the most.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Let me hear it!