6.17.2009

Nursery decorations!

As you know, I have been working on a few art projects... wall art, toy chest and mobile. Well, I finally have two out of three completed!!! Here are a few pics of the wall art and toy chest...






We also recently put up the window valences...


It's coming along! I ordered an adorable rug from Rosenberry Rooms. It should be here any day. I guess the last things we need are the crib and changing table. (Since I am getting the Anka Sova crib and changer from work, I don't really have to worry about it... it won't even be here in the States until the end of July!)

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome, Jess! I'm almost done with my mobile - hopefully I'll finish it this weekend. I can't wait to see finished pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery is so cute -- love it! And look at that belly! Makes you wonder just how big you'll get, huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Let me hear it!