3.13.2011

Cute things Lea is doing...

She stands on her tip-toes to easily reach tops of dressers, tables, counter tops, etc.

She loves mommy's parfume bottles. (I keep the really pretty ones after they're empty.) She'll get one off the dresser, take the lid off, sniff it and then rub it on her as if she's putting some on. And she does this several times a day!

I try to put a little bow in her hair everyday.... and it usually lasts until breakfast! Once she notices it's there, she pulls it out. But, since I make all her bows, I don't want them to get lost. So, I have taught her to bring it to me when she pulls it out. More times than I can count, Lea comes running to me with her little arm stretched out to hand me something... her bow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!