3.27.2011

Eat Your Spinich!

After the kids had a yummy Avocado-Banana smoothie at my friend Jennifer's, I am inspired to try making more smoothies for Lea. When Lea was a baby, I used to make smoothies for myself every morning. It was fast, easy and nutritious. Not sure why, but I haven't made them in awhile.... unitl today!

Feeling expiramental, I made a Blueberry-Spinich smoothie.

  • about a cup of frozen blueberries
  • about half a cup of spinich
  • 4 or 5 random pieces of pineapple
  • two 1 oz cubes of frozen apple juice
  • about a cup of V8 v-fusion juice
I know, I know... TOTALLY random! But I wanted to use what I already had... and that's what I had. :P

Believe it or not, it turned out pretty yummy. And Lea thought so, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!