10.25.2011

Fall at the Beach

After our busy trip to NM, Lea and I immediately (like the day after we got home) headed to the beach! My parents rented a place right on the water so I wanted to take the opportunity to enjoy it.

Lea had a blast! She loved playing in the water, even though it was freezing. She loved playing in the sand and collecting shells. And, she still loves chasing the seagulls. ;)

Our first day there was super windy, but that didn't stop Lea from playing outside. The next day was warm and breezy but then.... it got cold. Our last few days there were pretty chilly and rainy. We still had a great time, though! Here are some pics...





"What's this button do?" Playing on Papa's boat.
 
Watching the seagulls.
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow - jealous! I don't think I can ever be satisfied with the amount of beach trips in a year! Looks like a lot of fun and very relaxing. Love the shot of Lea and your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Let me hear it!