4.02.2015

Another Birthday Already!

I'm busy planning my baby's third birthday. THIRD! How can she be three already!?

Her favorite book these days is The Very Hungry Caterpillar so I thought that'd be the perfect party theme. I have found lots of cute ideas on Pinterest... from invites to crafts to food.


I'm thinking the kids can make their own caterpillars
and take them home in little baby food jars!?


How cute is this?

 
We'll have the party at a local playground which has picnic tables under a shelter (that came in handy for Lea's Lego party last year as it rained half the time!).
 
 
Here are some pics I just took of Emma this afternoon (I needed one for her invite). She is growing up so, so fast!
 


Sassy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!