6.06.2008

Wild West

We are taking another vacation out in New Mexico this summer. I can't wait! I absolutely loved our trip last summer. In preparation, we've been going to the gym more often. We'll probably be doing lots of hiking, which is nice and all, but I am more of a light hiker (keep that in mind, Dave!). We're even taking a side trip up to the Grand Canyon for two days. We'll do a short hike into the canyon, but I am mostly looking forward to watching the sunset! I also can't wait for the food out there. Which is strange because I never liked Mexican food before. Actually, it's "New Mexican" food, which is a little bit different. Bring on the soapapias!!! Here are some of my favorite pics from our trip last year:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!