10.31.2008

I *heart* NKOTB!!!!!

Lee and I went to the New Kids on the Block concert in Charlotte last night. We had the best time! I can honestly say it was one of the BEST concerts I have ever been to!!! There were a ton of people there (mostly women... about 30 yrs old). Everyone was wearing NKOTB t-shirts, buttons, hats and dressed like the 80's. Our tickets were in the 'nose bleed' section, but for some reason we were told that we were chosen to be moved to a better section! We were right in front of the stage! The guys had so much energy and seemed so happy to be there. I think that is the main reason why the show was so good. They talked to the crowd and made it personal. They played oldies like 'Cover Girl', 'Tonight', 'Step by Step' and 'I'll be Loving You Forever' (which was Jordan's solo... he was raised up high with a white, unbuttoned shirt blowing as he sang!). They also played new songs off their new album, The Block. Honestly, I wasn't crazy about the new album... I just don't listen to much pop music... however, after that show and seeing them singing the songs live, I really like it!!! I got a few pictures on my phone, so they aren't great, but I'll post some soon.

1 comment:

Have something to say? Let me hear it!