10.15.2008

TEN YEARS?!?!?

I went to my 10 year high school reunion last weekend. It was so bizarre to be around all those folks from high school, again. There were people I was excited to see, people I could care less to see, people I didn't want to see and even people I forgot that I'd see! I mingled and did my best to keep a smile on my face... even when I approached one of my high school bullies. Brandon Johnson, also known as 'BJ', used to make fun of me every single day. Well, I am not one to hold a grudge and figured I just say hi to him. So, I walked right over and hello... after a brief "Hey! How have YOU been!?" he immediately picked on me as if we were still in high school. I am an adult now so I just laughed it off and got away as quickly as possible....but still... really, BJ? Are you that unaware of what a jerk you were?! Oh well. I have to brush it off and remember that I won't see him again for, at least, another 10 years! :) Here are some pics from the night...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!