3.13.2009

Cape Fear Maternity & Baby Expo

Mom and I are heading to Wilmington tonight because tomorrow we're going to the Cape Fear Maternity & Baby Expo . It's their 8th annual show and it's only $5 to get in. It looks like they should have some interesting stuff. I am looking forward to it!

While in Wilmington, we are also going to look into some things for my brother's wedding this June. Yes... that is correct... my brother is getting married June 6th and I (being 25 weeks pregnant) will be a bridesmaid! This is not the first time a pregnant woman has been a bridesmaid so I'm not really worried about it. I just need to find a dress that will fit then! Sarah (the bride) has chosen a beautiful dress from David's Bridal (the color is 'Pool blue'), however they no longer offer them in maternity styles. So, I'm going to see if I can find one similar, with an empire waist! I am hoping this one , in 'Pool blue', will work. Besides the dress, we want to see if we can find a beach house to rent for the week of the wedding.

It should be a fun weekend, despite the terrible weather. What happened to sunny 80* from two days ago???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!