4.13.2009

17 Weeks!

So, today I am 17 weeks pregnant. Baby Thomas is getting bigger & bigger (and so is my belly!). This week, he weighs about 5 ounces and is about 5 inches long. He's starting to move his joints and his sweat glands are starting to develop. Here's the size comparison pic for this week...


(that's a turnip, for those that didn't know!) My next doctor's appt. is tomorrow afternoon. We will hear the heartbeat, again and possibly get to see the baby...which means, we might find out if it's a boy or girl! I'll make sure Kevin practices with the camera tonight so we don't miss a thing this time! :)

Kevin & I are doing great. We've been busy working around the house. We are making a decision soon about our air-conditioner (either getting a new one or fixing the old one we have). We're also looking into getting new carpet in the house which I am thrilled about! My "nesting" instincts are kicking in so I want everything to be as clean as possible for this new baby. :P

2 comments:

  1. Hello my Jess...I was thinking of you and remembered that I had saved your blog on my favorites so I checked in. So glad to see that things are progressing well and that you have gotten your energy back!! Love you keep me posted :)!

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any news from the doc appt today!?

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Let me hear it!