4.27.2009

19 Weeks!

First of all, my belly seems to have substantially grown overnight! It is no longer 'giggly' like a beer belly, but is now much firmer (which is nice). Baby girl is now about 6 inches long from head to bottom... that's half a foot! She weighs over 8 ounces and some research suggests that she can now hear me (and possibly others). Here's her size comparison pic for this week...

Things are still going well in the Thomas household. Kevin is super busy with school work. I am trying to convince him to take a semester off once this one is over. Our air conditioner is still broken... yes, it did not work over the weekend when we reached record temperatures! We survived, though. It cools off pretty well at night so we keep the windows open from about 8pm to 8am. We are getting a new unit Wed. I am keeping busy going through baby clothes, organizing the closet and making the mobile for the nursery. I found a great template on-line! I am sewing little birds (about 10 of them) with funky fabrics and stuffing them. They will then hang from and sit on sticks and twigs from outside. I think it's going to be adorable! I will try to remember to take a pic of the ones I have sewn already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!