4.18.2009

Busy day today

We started the day with an early morning yard sale. It was so nice to get rid of some of the junk we had...and get money for it! Since it was a 'neighborhood yard sale', Mom and I walked around to other houses. We ended up getting a ton of really nice baby clothes for less than $10! I also got Kevin a back pack baby carrier for only $5. He wasn't thrilled about it at first, but then he tried it on, looked in the mirror and said "I could carry a baby in this." (it's the kind you take hiking, so I am looking forward to taking the baby and Bailey to Umstead Park next Spring.)

After the yard sale, we quickly got ready for the NCSU Red & White football game. It was so hot outside, but we found seats in the shade. Beautiful day today! We left the game and headed home... which is when I passed out on the sofa for about an hour or so. Finally, got motivated to do some laundry (had to wash all my new baby clothes!) and now I am going to bed.

Good night!

p.s. Baby girl is still movin' and shakin' in there! I am noticing it more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!