6.01.2009

24 weeks!

Happy 24 weeks to me! Baby girl has gained about 4 ounces over the past week. That puts her at just over a pound. Her brain is developing more and her taste buds are starting to develop, too. While her skin is still pretty thin and translucent, that will change soon.

My belly continues to grow and apparently my uterus is now about the size of a soccer ball! Whoa! I am feeling good... no sciatic pain and minimal back pain. I guess the only things bothering me these days are that my feet/calves get really tired (and sometimes a bit swollen) after walking for awhile and I can no longer eat a lot at one time! I guess my poor, little stomach is getting squished!

Tomorrow I start my water aerobics class. I am really looking forward to a nice, low-impact workout to keep me active once a week. Kevin and I need to start walking more after work, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!