1.20.2011

My Beautiful Girl

I just LOVE this picture of Lea! If you zoom in, you can see the perfection of her smooth skin, the bright twinkle in her eyes, each delicate eyelash and her shining, golden hair. I am in love.

On another note, this cold is seriously kicking my ass. It doesn't help that I am alone with Lea this whole week. I feel like crap, but Lea is still trucking! Her immune system ROCKS. I am praying that it continues to rock and keeps fighting off my nasty cold. (My nasty cold that is causing me a tight chest, coughing, congestion, runny nose, throbbing head and lack of energy.... there, I got my time to complain!).

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture too! She is such a beauty, and her hair is getting so long and pretty.

    I wish I could be close enough to give you a hand this week. We mama's never get a sick day! But, thank goodness for a healthy little one. Maybe the dog can play nanny? :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Let me hear it!