3.30.2011

Teddy Bear

I finally finished Lea's crocheted teddy bear! It wasn't a difficult pattern, however I ended up taking it apart and starting over when I was almost done. The shape just didn't look right. But, now it's done and I love it!

Lea watched me sew on the arms & legs and she wanted it right away. So, I gave it to her before I added the face. She immediately fell in love with it... taking it with her everywhere and even sleeping with it. :) I was asking her where the bear's ears were, she'd point to it's ears... where the bear's legs were, she'd grab it's legs... then, I asked her where the bear's nose was (remember, it didn't have a face, yet), she looked around the bear's head a bit and then quietly said "Uh-Oh!" It was so cute.

I just added the bear's face and a little bow on top of her head while Lea's been napping. I can't wait to see her reaction when she sees it!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I especially love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly Jess! That is amazing. Go you!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Let me hear it!