9.20.2012

What's for dinner?

I dread the late afternoon rush... after the kids naps, just before my husband gets home, when toys are everywhere, laundry needs to be folded (and put away!), the dishwasher needs to be emptied and everything needs to be done all at once. Out of all that, though, the thing I hate most is trying to think of what we will have for dinner...a mere hour before it is time to eat. Inevitably, once I finally decide on something, there is always an ingredient or two missing and only about 30 minutes to whip something together.

I've always wanted to be a "meal planner". You know... the kind of mom who actually spends some time planning out what the family will have for dinner each night of the week ahead.

I've tried. I really have. But for some reason, I just can't keep it up. Perhaps it's just motivation that I am lacking?

I made this nifty meal-planning-template today in hopes that it will motivate me to stick to it this time!

 
 
It was really, really easy to make. I created the "design" (if that's what you want to call it) in Word. Printed it out and stuck it in a $3 picture frame from Walmart. Ta-da! ;)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!