5.30.2009

I Won!!!

I am so excited!!! I finally won something... and it's an excellent prize! Rockabye Baby had a contest on their blog and I entered thinking there was no chance I'd win. But, this morning I received a Congratulations email! I am getting the new Beatles album and three others of my choice. I chose Nine Inch Nails, Rolling Stones and Metallica (for Kevin). We already have the Pixies (thanks to my Mom) and I really love it. These albums are fabulous! You must check them out. Here's just a small list of what they have:
Smashing Pumpkins
Queen
Radiohead
The Ramones
The Eagles
Nirvana
No Doubt
Pink Floyd
Bjork
AC/DC
And, they are always adding new stuff.
Thanks for choosing me for this fabulous gift package, Rockaby Baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Let me hear it!